Re: Race dates 1998

To: "Rockney, Vaughn (GEIS)" <Vaughn.Rockney@geis.ge.com>
Subject: Re: Race dates 1998
From: "John A. Rollins" <nobozos@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 06:25:01 -0800
Rockney, Vaughn (GEIS) wrote:
>   The entry form for the Palm Beach races came from HSR.  The race is
> only a little more than a month away!  Maybe you northern guys sitting
> at home watching the snow and feeling sorry for yourself should give
> Palm Beach a try. :-)  It sounds like a good one!

Vaughn/all:

For any that are contemplating the HSR Palm Beach races, let me just say
that the social events held last year at this event were AWSOME!!!  The
Friday night party consisted of 3 race shop open houses - any one of
which deserved a full evening of touring!  They were Gunnar Racing
(Kevin Jeanette), GTS Motorsports (Gerry Sutterfield) and Klub Sport
(Phil Bagley and Bruce Elsworth).  The Saturday night party at John
Bourassa's is a tradition and beyond description with live Island music
and great food at his ocean front home.

Anyone attending this event will not be dissappointed!

*8o)