Race dates 1998

To: "'Vintage Race List'" <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Race dates 1998
From: "Rockney, Vaughn (GEIS)" <Vaughn.Rockney@geis.ge.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 09:57:18 -0500
Listers,
  On Saturday, I received fresh mailings from HSR and MR with new
schedules for 1998.  The original conflicting events of the weekend of
June 6 and 7 were resolved by VARAC moving the Mosport Festival to one
week earlier as was already reported on the list.  In addition, HSR also
moved the Gingerman (not an MR event, but the weekend of the Sprite-Mini
challenge) event to one week later, so now, I don't think anything is
happening on the weekend of June 6 and 7.
  There is still confusion about the Savannah date at the end of the
year.  MR is reporting one date, and HSR another.
  The entry form for the Palm Beach races came from HSR.  The race is
only a little more than a month away!  Maybe you northern guys sitting
at home watching the snow and feeling sorry for yourself should give
Palm Beach a try. :-)  It sounds like a good one!

Vaughn