Spa.

To: John Robinson <john@jr-and-assoc.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Spa.
From: David Laver <dlaver@ms.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 17:13:09 GMT
On Dec 12,  3:27pm, John Robinson wrote:

> I am trying to get to Spa in 1998 - either in a Super Vee or FF2000.
>
> Keep the track comments coming though - this little dicsussion has added
> several tracks to my "Wanna do that" list!

Dream time.   Spa is my ulimate 'want to do' - ideally for the 6 hours in an
Aurelia but almost any Alfa would do.   I saw a piece saying that endurance
races for 50's sports cars are going to become reasonably common place in
Europe.  I guess folks have noticed how far back the grid at Spa streatches.

David