Re: cabin fever getting bad

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: cabin fever getting bad
From: jisbelljr@mail.utexas.edu
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 10:13:18 -0700 (MST)
>I got 'one of those looks' when my wife found a fuel pump in the
>silverware drawer... but she got it back when I found her socks in the
>fridge.
>I think we're both suffering from Oldtimers Disease.

Maybe not.  In your wifes case there is precident.  In the movie "Some Like
It Hot"  Marylin Monroe kept her undies in the refigerator during the summer
to keep cool.  Were those socks in the refigerator during the summer months?
                                               Jim

"I dont fear death, I just dont want to be there
when it happens."

           Woody Alan