Re: why membership is small in this newsgroup

To: FHammett <FHammett@aol.com>, vulture@gol.com, S800Racer@aol.com
Subject: Re: why membership is small in this newsgroup
From: "Gary S." <speckman@coredcs.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 05:06:53 -0600
New subsciber or not, you're welcome to share opinions. I read this, after
seeing the "subject line", hoping to find out why the list was so small.  I
didnt realize it was small, but thats another matter.

We have had our fingers slapped like this in the past and if always bothers
me a little.  We make worthwhile contributions to this list and no one, not
connected to that contribution, writes to say thanks, but try and have a
little fun and out come the Scrooges.

All I can suggest, F, is to use the delete key when you see a thread you
dont like.  I do it all the time.  Unfortunately, I like to have a little
fun once in awhile, sorry.

As far as keeping this stuff private, well..WOW! If you only knew what goes
on behind the scenes at Team Thicko.  In fact, maybe now would be a good
place to announce this.  Team Thicko has had its own, private, mailing list
for some time now....thats where the REAL dirt flies.

If anyone out there would like to be a part of this list, just send me your
email address and youre "in".  I can guarantee it is worth a few laughs and
is even, sometimes, educational.

Gary Speckman
Team Thicko
Minister of DisInformation