Re: Sydney circuits -Reply

To: mra@sympatico.ca, dlaver@ms.com
Subject: Re: Sydney circuits -Reply
From: CLC SF <CLCSF@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 10:25:40 EST
In a message dated 97-12-04 09:58:38 EST, mra@sympatico.ca writes:

<< > David

 > > The Team Thicko clan is very fortunate in that we have so many decent
 > > road course tracks well within a days drive...(one hour north of
 > > Chicago >>

Excuse me !, we here on the left coast claim the title of the shortest tow
times to the best tracks.

Fron the SF area :

Sears Point  -  15 minutes (depending on traffic)
Laguna Seca-  1 1/2 hrs (with a stop in Carmel for a cappuccino)
ThunderHill   -   2 hrs (without stopping at the discount malls)
ButtonWillow -   3 1/2 hrs (one stop at Burger King)
Willow Springs - 6 1/2 hrs ( this of course includes Palm Springs, Tustin and
the LA Grand Prix,  Pomona, The new Penske track, and Coronado)

Any challenges?