Mystic

To: jisbelljr@mail.utexas.edu, "'Simon Favre'" <favres@engmail.ulinear.com>
Subject: Mystic
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 16:16:29 -0600
There are two of us running "Mystic" oil, a semi-synthetic oil by the
Cato Oil Company. Naturally skeptic, I am, but it seems to makes a
difference. I use their service for oil analysis and the results seem
very good, too.

I am particularly skeptical about something call Mystic, BTW. But I am
sold so far.