Re: HELP

To: SGHT@aol.com
Subject: Re: HELP
From: Don Suiter <suiter@ares.csd.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 21:46:33 -0700
Sam,
Based on what I have seen in Vintage with RMVR this year, the Hoosier
tire is a fast ticket on the cars which have been running them the past
two seasons.  It appears to be about a 2 second advantage and very
forgiving before they go away.  I have been running R1s for three
seasons and I am giving the Hossier's a good look for next season. Not
cheap, but a few folks are swearing by them.
Best of luck,  check Grassroots Mag. for dealers in your area.
Don S.

--
Don Suiter ACOC VP - webmaster (ACOC) owner (ErEc,Ltd),
http://www.donsuiter.com/