Re: (Fwd) New Vintage Car Race

To: Roger Garnett <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: (Fwd) New Vintage Car Race
From: "John A. Rollins" <nobozos@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 1997 09:57:55 -0700
Perhaps just as interesting is the fact that Chrysler was also the major
sponsor of the HSR event during the Sebring 12-hour event last year
where it was announced that Chrysler, HSR and Steve Earle were already
planning the 1998 event.  Hey, as long as the events happen and my entry
is accepted, I'm a happy guy...

*8o)