(another)VSCCA question

To: British-Cars-Pre-War@Autox.Team.Net, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: (another)VSCCA question
From: GWD <geodav-lou@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 1997 21:04:03 -0700
Now I need a form to fill out to obtain a log book. I contacted the
person in charge of log books for  the VSCCA and was unwilling to supply
me with one--said I should have received one when I received my new
member information packet(I didn't get one or the patch that was
supposed to be in there). He was so unaccommodating I felt like I was
dealing with a low level government employee. Maybe he's a Bently owner
(see John Hardy Prescott report).
Thanks to all for help with my safety wire question.
Called Jerry Greaves, chairman of safety equipment who was very pleasant
and answered all my questions then  put me in touch with a an owner with
a car like mine who glad to tell me how he'd done things.

George Davidson

geodav-lou@worldnet.att.net