Re: CVAR - Corinthian Vintage Auto Racing/TR regs

To: grand_wazoo@flinet.com, joneda@aud.alcatel.com
Subject: Re: CVAR - Corinthian Vintage Auto Racing/TR regs
From: PaceCars@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 22:28:21 -0400 (EDT)
the CVAR regs. We go by the 1972 SCCA GCR and PCS. We don't care if your car
is a year or two too new so long as it is built to 1972 specs. You can order
the Historic GCR and Historic PCS from the SCCA Club Racing Division. Also,
when you join CVAR we send you a set of rules. The TR-4 runs with cars that
ran in D and E-Production and B-sedan in SCCA racing in 1972. This means MGB,
Lotus Super 7, Alfa GTV and Fiat 124 competition. The TR-6 runs with the old
C-Production cars like Porsche 911, Datsun 240Z, Lotus Elan and Europa and
Jaguar XKE. Come on out to the August races...we have a lot of fun.
Harold Pace
CVAR Authenticity Committee member