Re: Laguna Seca

To: CLCSF@aol.com
Subject: Re: Laguna Seca
From: Simon Favre <favres@engmail.ulinear.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 10:13:24 PDT
Just to rub more salt in that wound, Green Flag just sent out a flyer
announcing that Friday is available on their Laguna weekend as well.
;=) The catch is that Green Flag is an expensive event.  They are
limiting it to 3 groups of 30 cars each.  The cost is $350 for 2 days,
which is more than even Steve Earle charges.  For all 3 days, it's $475!

I also got the VARA flyer, but I am already in the Wine Country event,
so Pomona is out.  I'm not sure if I want to do Buttonwillow in June.
That event does fill the gap left by losing Reno.