Vintage Racing in South Texas

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Vintage Racing in South Texas
From: JISBELLJR@mail.utexas.edu (Jim Isbell)
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 11:29:07 -0500 (CDT)
I am soon to be moving to the Corpus Christi area.  I am a member of CVAR
but the closest they race to the Corpus Area is an all day tow.

Does anyone know of any racing on the coast of Texas?

I understand there is a track at the old airport in Corpus but that only one
specialty club races there.

         JIM I.

"Beter an outlaw than not free."   Nance Oneil

1970 XKE 2+2
1974 Bricklin
1978 Roberts 44' steel ketch, "Millennium Falcon"
         "Its the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs."
Han Solo
1979 Lola T540 Formula Atlantic
1985 XJS
1985 XJ6