Victory Lane

To: "'vintage-race@autox.team.net'" <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Victory Lane
From: "Rockney, Vaughn (GEIS)" <Vaughn.Rockney@geis.ge.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 08:19:28 -0500
Listers,
   I just picked up the February issue of Victory Lane.. I guess I'm a
bit behind.  This issue is outstanding, as are all issues, with two
great stories about the Florida SCCA region races last November and
December.  On page 27 is a picture of the vintage-race list's own John
Rollins, and the results from December 28 show him the big winner!..
Guess he's too modest to toot his own horn, so I'll do it for him..
great job John!
   Also spotted a mention of Myles Kitchen in the VARA Palm springs
write up driving the Lamborghini.. there is probably other famous list
members I missed.. great job Myles!
   Anyhow, I thought it was a great issue.
Vaughn