Re: FYI: Lime Rock Vintage Fest TV broadcast schedule

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FYI: Lime Rock Vintage Fest TV broadcast schedule
From: Kdoc111@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 08:51:24 -0500
If this ESPN broadcast is anything like their coverage special on the
Monterey Historics it won't be worth watching.  Too much hated yuk-yuking by
the hosts, too little coverage of the cars, and way too many commercials.  It
sucked so bad I could not watch the last half-hour.

What is needed in good TV coverage of these events is for the networks to
treat the events and their audiences respectfully.  We want to see THE CARS
actually on the track!  What's wrong with filming these events the same way
they film a sprint car race or an Indy car race?  More action, less bs.

Kevin O'Connor
Angry TV viewer w/o ESPN2