RE: Spin Physics

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Spin Physics
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 01:37:01 -0400
Serious oversteer is my primary reason for racing.....Damn the physics of it,
just turn opposite lock, plant your foot, smile, and yell, "Yeee hah!!", and
watch lots of your competitors drift backwards as they don't want to run
anywhere near such a crazy damn fool!!!  Use it to your strategic advantage!!

With regard to the SAE book on racecar dynamics, if SAE endorsed a book about
sex, you can be sure it would sound like no fun at all!!   I work with these
guys, what a bunch of nerds!!!  (Don't tell anybody, but I'm also a
member.....)

Regards,
Myles H. Kitchen
Lotus Cortina #128  (that's not oversteer, that's just my way of extending
the view of my rear view mirror....Caution objects may be closer than they
appear!!)