Re: Green Helmet and Le Mans

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Green Helmet and Le Mans
From: Malcolm Cox <malcox@napanet.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 1996 21:43:15 -0700
I recently tried to rent The Green Helmet (James Garner race car flick 1960)
and/or Le Mans (
Steve McQueen 1970 race car flick)

Blockbuster advises that these are no longer available from the distibutor as
rentals.

Does anyone know to the contraire?, or know a centralized mail-order to rent
anything
organisation?

I was bitten by this old movie flea when I recently rented Grand Prix (also
James Garner+ teensy
weensy bit of Graham Hill falling over the furniture! 1965, movie still looks
great)

Malcolm Cox, Napa, CA           malcox@napanet.net
Vintage Racing MGA #80 1960 (if it doesn't bleed, it has no heart (or has died))