Re: Green Helmet and Le Mans

To: favres@engmail.ulinear.com, malcox@napanet.net
Subject: Re: Green Helmet and Le Mans
From: JonLowe@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1996 19:20:33 -0400
>Never heard of the Green Helmet.

<snip>

>Then you may have to buy them.  There are any number of large outlets at
>malls that sell such "classic" videos outright at very reasonable rates.
>
>>Does anyone know to the contraire?, or know a centralized mail-order to
>>rent anything organisation?

Look at <www.imdb.com>.  They have a database of almost every movie
produced, and links to stores that have them if they are or were
available on video.  "The Green Helmet" is listed, but has not been
available on tape.  "LeMans" is readily available from a variety of
sources.  It was also available on laserdisc at one time, but I don't
know if it still is.

Jon Lowe
jonlowe@aol.com