Re: Games? -Reply

To: GCIRILLO@gkmg.com (GREG CIRILLO)
Subject: Re: Games? -Reply
From: Simon Favre <favres@engmail.ulinear.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 1996 10:24:29 PDT
I saw the "Deluxe CD" versions of Indycar and Nascar with the extra
tracks, but they don't list the track names on the package I saw.

GREG CIRILLO:
>Nascar's track pack has Sears Point.  It is very challenging in a big,
>sloppy stock car.

That definitely makes it worth getting! ;=)

Me:
>> ...  Indycar Racing has Laguna.  I don't think Nascar Racing has
>>Sears, but they may have a "track pack" available.  They are both from
>>Papyrus, recently bought by Sierra.

Indycar Racing on the Laguna circuit is pretty tough too.  Those things
have so much power it's hard to get around without hitting anything, let
alone do it in pole-grabbing time.

For a REAL challenge, try Surfer's Paradise...