Re: Games?

To: Simon Favre <favres@engmail.ulinear.com>
Subject: Re: Games?
From: "John A. Rollins" <nobozos@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 1996 06:37:55 -0700
Simon Favre wrote:

> I also took a "refresher" course on Laguna Seca using Indycar and the
> Thrustmaster T2.  I guess that's what kept me out of last place at the
> Monterey Historics, eh?  ;=) It probably DID help me stay on the track.
>
> Now what I want to know is when are they going to come out with a track
> pack that includes the new configuration?  The track model for Laguna
> Seca was amazingly accurate for the old config, right down to that
> little extra patch of asphalt on the apex of 10.  The Russell Racing
> School guys were all telling us to drive right over that patch.

When I originally registered my T1 (Vintage equipment already!) and
Indycar Racing, I asked when they would develop a "sportscar" track pack
including, say, Daytona, Sebring, Road Atlanta, Lime Rock, etc.  Like an
"IMSA" track pack.  I received no reply but now, since they have Email,
say a query a day... from each of us...

If the cars are "tunable", we could probably set them up to be as
squirrely as our REAL ones!!!

*8o)