Re: Games?

To: jeh@world.std.com
Subject: Re: Games?
From: Simon Favre <favres@engmail.ulinear.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 1996 10:05:14 PDT
I also took a "refresher" course on Laguna Seca using Indycar and the
Thrustmaster T2.  I guess that's what kept me out of last place at the
Monterey Historics, eh?  ;=) It probably DID help me stay on the track.

Now what I want to know is when are they going to come out with a track
pack that includes the new configuration?  The track model for Laguna
Seca was amazingly accurate for the old config, right down to that
little extra patch of asphalt on the apex of 10.  The Russell Racing
School guys were all telling us to drive right over that patch.