Re: Monterey Historics Report

To: Simon Favre <favres@engmail.ulinear.com>
Subject: Re: Monterey Historics Report
From: Malcolm Cox <malcox@napanet.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 20:42:51 -0700
I think Simon, that you do not do justice to Brian Howlett and his
stormin Morgan.  His dice with Stirling Moss was very exilerating (hmm,
that looks wrong whatever spelling I try).  I never knew Moggies could
go that fast, anyone want to trade a Moggie for my MGA?

We weren't racing at the historics, so far we (my wife Diane races the
MGA too) have only 3 races each under our belt, so we didn't presume to
enter.   Perhaps more troublesome is solving the problem of which one of
 us would get to race hmmm.

But next year we will have a go. I noticed no MGA's anywhere this year.
Mine was raced there in 88 and 89 by Ron Middlebrooke, so the MGA can't
be TOO boring for Mr Earle.
--
Malcolm Cox, Napa, CA           malcox@napanet.net
VIntage Racing MGA 1960 (if it doesn't bleed, it has no heart)