Re: Thunder Hill LeMans (CSRG) Pix Uploaded

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thunder Hill LeMans (CSRG) Pix Uploaded
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 1995 13:37:52 -500
On  7 Nov 95 at 10:28, Simon Favre wrote:

> Thunder Hill. ... LeMans style start... These images
> may be found at:  ftp://ftp.team.net/vintage/Images.

Kudos to Simon for some very nive pics, along with .txt descriptions to
populate the Vintage Race Images directory. You can get there with an FTP
program, of with your favourite Web program, as long as you're not blocked by
a "firewall". If this keeps up, we'll have enough for a clickable image map,
ALA the British Cars Picture page.

Check the Vintage Race Pictures selection, on:
http://www.team.net/www/vintage-race/

You too can share your pictures, by ftping gif or jpg files to the server!
ftp://ftp.team.net/vintage/Images

I've still got to get a colour scanner, so I can do a bunch of my own!
(Does anyone have opinions of the hand held color units?)

   ________
  /___  _  \      Roger Garnett      (Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu)
 /|   ||  \ \   | The Wayward Sports Car Centre
| |___||  _  |  | http://www.wayward.team.net/
 \|  \ |__/ /   | (607) 533-7735
  \________/    | Safety Fast!