Re: [TR] Building a 150 hp engine

To: "Triumph Sports car discussion" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Building a 150 hp engine
From: "Rick" <patton@suscom-maine.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 17:20:25 -0400
Hi Randall,

I know what you mean about the blower just idling along but even at that it
howls. And just as you mentioned it only builds boost when called upon even
when engaged. It's sound is something that really turns heads and most
likely collects tickets if your not careful. I'll have to get a video of the
dyno session posted and you can hear it for yourself. Will try to post it in
the next day or two.

Rick

snip