Re: [TR] Let's sue!

To: "Bob Labuz" <yellowtr@adelphia.net>, <jar@aldermanroad.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Let's sue!
From: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 20:40:11 -0000
BENEATH THIS SLAB
JOHN BROWN IS STOWED
HE WATCHED THE ADS
AND NOT THE ROAD

In the UK, talking and holding a cellphone to your ear while driving is a
criminal offence. You can use one in 'hands free' mode or using bluetooth.
Offenders suffer a GBP100 fine (approx US$200) and 4 points on your licence.
Use up all 11 of those points over a rolling period of 3 years and you lose
your licence. UK listers will correct me if I'm wrong?

Jonmac

PS If any of you visit the UK this year with a system compatible cellphone
and someone calls you, you won't be exempted if caught by the Old Bill.

===     http://www.vtr.org