Re: [TR] Can we "do" ZDDP again?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Can we "do" ZDDP again?
From: "Jeff Fenwick" <jfenwick1@cogeco.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 22:22:29 -0500
Thanks for that, Randall, and others. An interesting counterpoint that was
not in the article I read, for obvious reasons ;-). I got an answer from
Castrol tech support which suggests the issue *may* be the use of GF-4 oils,
lists 8 types of Castrol (including GTX) with "more zinc than the SG oils
marketed during the muscle car era", and 6 types equal to the SG level.
I'm not plugging Castrol, it's just who I asked first. I would be happy to
forward the email to anyone who wants the details.

I had been trying to find a comparison / timeline on the different
historical
API grades. Anyone know of one? Thanks
Jeff

===     http://www.vtr.org