[TR] Cracked TR3 Heads

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Cracked TR3 Heads
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 18:06:30 EST
Guys,
It is my understanding from various sources that the supply of original TR3
cylinder heads is on the endangered species list.  Seems that  most spares are
cracked beyond repair.  Therefore, we should be very  careful to preserve the
remaining stock to ensure the continuation of original  TR3 Heads. Perhaps
Global Worming is the source of this problem, but I will  leave that issue up
the engineers present on the List.  I would just say  I personally would
never shave an original TR3 Head anymore than necessary to  resurface  it.
Great
care should be taken with all remaining  stock to insure the continuation of
the TR3 TRactor engine as original.
Regards,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org