Re: [TR] New Year's Day

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] New Year's Day
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 19:19:19 -0800
ZoboHerald@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 1/2/2007 8:15:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> terryrs@adelphia.net writes:
>
> Mark B.,  I think the list needs to have a rule that acknowledges the angst
> of  northeastern members who are stuck in snow, that nobody gets to have  fun
> until spring.

Oky Doki

I had a miserable time driving my TR3 along the coast today.  I had to
bundle up to handle that high fifties weather and suffered mightily when
the sun ducked behind the clouds.  Had an absolute miserable time
dealing with the winding roads, drab coastal scenery and the extreme cold.

Does that work?

TeriAnn ;)

===     http://www.vtr.org