Re: [TR] Winter Storage Oil Change

To: lbcs@earthlink.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Winter Storage Oil Change
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 08:42:31 EDT
In a message dated 10/15/2006 7:02:25 PM Central Standard Time,
lbcs@earthlink.net writes:
> And yes, the FAA has little humor, especially these days.
> One of my favorite pilot shirts I seen said: "Hello, I'm with the FAA and I
> am here to help you"

I can't say blame them.  Imagine the prospect of approving a change in
procedures and finding out that change caused a plane to go down.  All the
motivation is there for not changing anything.

Of course, I'm such an iconoclast, I'd never make it in a bureaucracy like
that.

Dave

===     http://www.vtr.org