[TR] First list question - Restoration stickers

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] First list question - Restoration stickers
From: <thenicholls@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 09:38:50 -0500 (CDT)
Hi List,

First question from me.  I am really enjoying reading all the good stuff on
this site.

I am applying to my car the following sticker set to my 1972 Triumph TR6:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4644032167&category=80736

I have them all on except the two Smiths black decals.

Questions:
1.)  One Smiths Industries Limited decal says FHR~5406.  Where does that go?
2.)  The other Smiths decal says rotation + and - on it and Code FHR 545.  Was
this for the distributor cap?

Any insight is appreciated.  Thanks,

Craig

===     http://www.vtr.org