[TR] TR3's wiring is next

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3's wiring is next
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 21:53:49 -0400
Tomorrow I will turn my attention to my TR3s wiring.  The unconnected
wiring harness has been in place in my car for many months.  I am wondering
are there any special tips- I dont even know where to start?  Anything I
should try to follow or be aware of?

  At least for now, I will be reconnecting the original generator, ignition,
etc.  I will be using a new regulator which I got in the TR auction at the
VTR convention in Richmond in 2004!  It looks just like the TR3 regulator,
but, I wonder if theres a danger that it might be for another model?  I
also bought one of those colored laminated wiring diagrams on Ebay (actually
it makes the original diagram quite easy to follow).

Thanks in advance,

Paul Dorsey

60 TR3A