[TR] TR6 engines/transmissions for sale, cheap!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR6 engines/transmissions for sale, cheap!
From: "Paul" <rx74evr@mchsi.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 19:01:09 -0500
Hello all!

I have one side of the garage full of engines and transmissions for TR6's. I
am trying to clean house (garage) this summer so I need to sell them all.
All the engines(4 total) run good and are complete from oil pan to valve
cover (might not have distributor's) and I have various years from I think
1972 to 1975.  I have about 7 transmissions all in good working order also.
I will most likely list them on eBay if nobody here has any use for an
engine or trans but I thought Id try you guys first. Located near Rockford,
IL about 90 miles west of Chicago. Contact me off the list if you are
interested in any of them.

Thanks

Paul S.

===     http://www.vtr.org