Keds Triumphs

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Keds Triumphs
From: Cameron Rooke <beaker211@rogers.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 21:10:32 -0500 (EST)
Greetings,

  I just had to relay this story to you all. My wife was flipping through  a
recent Vogue magazine today with my 7 year old son nearby. She came  across an
advert for Keds and was about to flip the page when my son  called out 'Hold
it!'. The ad is for Keds  Triumph  sneakers  and has  a slogan  in huge  block
letters that goes  'COOL IS A TRIUMPH  ALL YOUR OWN'.  He picked this out  and
figured they meant the Triumph cars (naturally).

  This is the same boy who's first words on the day I brought home my GT6 were
'Cool car. Can I have it when you're done?'

  Cameron
  '71 GT6

===     http://www.vtr.org