Re: TR250 Questions

To: wsteinman@pogolaw.com, owner-triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: TR250 Questions
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 16:05:07 EDT
In a message dated 8/29/2005 10:51:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
wsteinman@pogolaw.com writes:

> 3.  The hazard switch is dead.  It has a new relay, so I'm pretty sure
> it's the switch.  I've heard that the switches currently available
> aren't exact copies.  Is this the case?

For a TR250 it would be a Clear Hooters switch.  As I recall they are
slightly smaller than the later Lucas switch.  If you are real careful you can
take
them apart and clean up the corrosion, then it might work. I mean Real Careful!
 Springs and roller things in there.
Cheers,
Darrell