re: Re: TR4A diz vacuum advance

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, frede.thomas2@verizon.net
Subject: re: Re: TR4A diz vacuum advance
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 22:46:29 EDT
I'll be darned - there it is - right in the MossUK book - wonder why it's not
listed in the MossUS book? - I would try to order the MossUK part through the
MossUS office, to save shipping costs if possible..
Good luck,
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74   -  - AND THANKS FRED!

The vacumn advance is available brand new from Moss U/K (springs also)he
push on end and not the screw-on, this is not a problem just add the short
pice of tubing, be sure to tell Moss not next day air, they have a tendancy
to do that and it is rather expensive, the V/A is 22 GBP, cheap in my
estimation for a new pump.  V/A part # is 510890, springs # TT1903  "FT"