Re: VTR 2005

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@cox.net>
Subject: Re: VTR 2005
From: John Innis <jdinnis@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 10:52:50 -0500
EXACTLY!   It's your car, and it should be what you want it to be! I
feel the same, and while my car is not yet what I want it to be (time
and money limitiations), I did still enter it in the Participant's
Choice show.  Mostly just to put on a good show.  The more Spits, the
better.  I knew I wasn't going to win any trophies, but I did my best
to shine the car up and make it at least fit in with rest.

John