RE: VTR 2005

To: <Dave1massey@cs.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: VTR 2005
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 07:56:22 -0700
Since neither of may cars are built to factory standards, I don't think
that is advisable.  Concours judging is for people who want to build a
car that has all the flaws that the factory had produced.  I wanted my
cars to actually perform well and be comfortable in addition to looking
how I feel they should look.  Therefore, I took liberties far beyond
what would ever buy e acceptable to a concours judge.

Huxley won first place in the participants choice voting at Portland
(2000)(Spitfire Class) and Tiny Tim (V-1.0) took first place in the
Participants Choice voting (Modified Class) in Breckinridge (2001).

Joe