Re: Trick for removing stuck brake caliper pistons

To: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Trick for removing stuck brake caliper pistons
From: Jeff Johnson <mondoluxe@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 22:35:05 -0500
Don,
I don't think there was any implication that the info was faulty. Nelson
just went places that are probably okay for most list members to tackle on
their own. Making it available to the general public opened him up to
liability that he didn''t want to shoulder. Can't say I blame him there.

Can't be too careful in today's sue-happy world. All this stuff about
tearing open brake calipers. Now, we can talk about it on the list, because
most of us are interested in that kind of stuff. Not something you want to
share with the public at large.

Jeff Johnson