gloves

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: gloves
From: FGFO1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 13:11:43 EST
Hi Randal
i too find latex gloves to be a real pain. and the craftsman style mechanics
gloves are just too "fat" feeling. i can only work with my soft office hands.
back in the old country we use a product generally referred to as barrier
cream. i have family bring some each time they visit as i have yet to find it
her
in the states. it is like a woman's hand cream and applies the same. what it
basically does is fill up the little parts and cracks of the skin that get to
hold the dirt in. when you wash up your hands look a lot better.
Doesn't help the skinned knuckles though. But I always looked upon those with
pride.
Frank Fisher