* TR3 Crapped Out Again *

To: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: * TR3 Crapped Out Again *
From: "Wayne Brazinski" <wayne@brazinski.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 11:20:43 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Thanks again guys,

I'm off at lunch to try and find the bits and pieces.  ISTR Fred told me
he rebuilt these carbs, but I do have a set I rebuilt myself from TS78910.
 Maybe I'll use those as they have all new jets etc. Have not run for a
few years but that should not matter, right?

Randall - before I leave - you mentioned I could use an aftermarket coil
which is awesome. Can you help me with these questions before I go out:

1) Will there be a package that says "Ballast Resistor", or how do I know
what to get?
2) Will there be a coil with a Ballast Resistor built in perhaps?
3) Can I also pick up the best plug wires I can find, or do they have
different diameters than the dizzy?

THANKS!