Re: Reasonably priced geared starters in Europe?

To: "TR" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Reasonably priced geared starters in Europe?
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 20:42:28 -0500
NFI - but,  I got one for around the same money (or maybe less?) on sale
from British Parts Northwest - only a month or two ago.  It kicks butt, and
he includes a little piece of candy with every order!  It looks the same as
the ebay one too - it's a bolt on Japanese unit that has been modified to
fit.

Not sure what UK shipping would cost but they might be worth calling....

http://www.bpnorthwest.com/index.htm

regards,

Wayne