RE: musings in a supermarket parking lot... and tire rotation?

To: "'Nicholas Wolf'" <nwolf@u.washington.edu>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: musings in a supermarket parking lot... and tire rotation?
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 14:00:39 -0400
Cc: jimmuller@pop.mail.rcn.net
I've been running rain tires for years on my Buick. They are side specific
so after installing all you can do is switch front and rear rims every
season or so. I keep the wheels well aligned and have never had any problems
with uneven wear. I'm with the article author mentioned by Nick saying that
it's better to keep the wheels aligned rather than driving with uneven tires
being constantly reshaped due to swapping.

Mark Hooper