Re: TR4A thru 6 Rear Hubs

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4A thru 6 Rear Hubs
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 21:09:05 +0100
Hi Gerald
Was in mine last week, or was it the week before!
The groove you describe sounds to me like the bearing has spun at some time,
the spacer should be plain all round with the exception of the back which is
cut away to fit the dust shield, the big [ section disc that goes between
the spacer and the adjusting nuts. Would you like a scan of the assembly or
do you have a parts diagram.

Graham.