RE: PI

Subject: RE: PI
From: "Garth Newton" <garth@littledevil.com.au>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 13:17:57 +1100

Randall wrote:
>Dunno about that, but we have been talking about Heralds and Austin Marinas
>on the Stag list ... must be the silly season !

Well here's hoping - at least it would save me talking to my self!

Oh, here's a useless fact for all you non-Dolomiters:
Importation of the Dolomite Sprint ceased after June 1976, due to the new
ADR27a (Exhaust Pollution Standard), which Sprints could not meet.

Regarding PI: what about the 3 screws for adjusting the fuel curve on the PI
metering unit?

Garth Newton [Site Developer]
www.triumphowners.com

'75 Dolomite Sprint