Re: PI

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: PI
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 20:27:00 -0000
Hi Dave
The unit senses air flow by means of the manifold vacuum, the cable going to
the metering unit is an over fuel (choke) control for cold starting.
If you would like to view a schematic of the metering unit have a look here
http://www.kvaleberg.com/t_pi.html#fault
The diagram is missing a few details, so if anyone wants to see the full
picture I could scan it and mail it.

Graham.