RE: PI

To: Randall Young <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: RE: PI
From: Steve Smith <dogzbody1@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 11:06:01 -0800 (PST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
At the risk of getting back to the original question
and to play off of Randall's earlier point TWM also
makes a throttle body fi system that replaces Zeniths
or SUs.  This should work then on all TR2-7s, and
maybe even 8s that came with carbs. Has anyone ever
tried this system?  I wonder if we get get Richard
Good and TWM together on a triple throttle body setup
for the TR6?

Steve