Re: check out this honda site. really.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: check out this honda site. really.
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 23:05:28 -0700 FILETIME=[0CEBD910:01C36B98]
OK, I'll bite.

I used to race a '78 Civic in SCCA. It was one of the slowest cars on track.
It did have a TR4 badge on it though. I currently own a '88 Accord that has
a blown engine - anyone have a spare they want to part with?

Honda's are great cars. Not that much fun to work on though, I'm much
happier fixing my Triumphs nobody honks and waves at the Accord....

As far as performance mods, most drivers would do well to work on their car
control skills before modifying either car. Just head out to the track and
you'll see what I mean, a good driver can beat an untrained one regardlless
of the car.

Just one other thing, please join me in laughing at any driver who installs
a rear wing on a front drive car.
Think about it....

John Matthews
'61 Herald