Re: check out this honda site. really.

To: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>, "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: check out this honda site. really.
From: "John Peacock" <mnypitgarage@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 18:44:02 -0400
I have to agree on this point.  Besides that you have a minimum of 10 years
of technology.  I would be willing to bet that a TR7 with equal
modifications could out handle and outrun a Honda Civic.  In fact I have
done it many times.

BUT the fact remains that these morons are not making them handle.  THey are
building them to drag race.  Starting with an econobox platform they just
have no clue.  Most are mot using a 2 door lightweight car like a Civic SI.
If I invested as much money in my car as these guys do to make a Civic go
low 13s I would have a  10 second car in my Z28.    And it is topless.  They
dont make a topless Civic.  Unless you count the now dead Dull Slo.  I have
owned both a CRX Si and a Dull Slo and do not regret getting rid of either
one.  I hated them both.

Cant wait til my house is done and I can bring my cars home.

John