RE: running lights - little lbc

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: running lights - little lbc
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 17:59:43 -0700 FILETIME=[32068670:01C357C8]
> I know my lights are bright but I also know they don't dazzle the
> oncoming traffic as they are properly aligned.

This doesn't necessarily follow.  Especially for those whose eyes are a bit
slow to adapt to lighting conditions (a normal symptom of age), bright
lights are painful to look at no matter how well they are aimed.  No lense
is perfect (and most headlamp lenses don't even come close !) so there's
always some scattered light reaching the other driver's eyes.

4 dip beams might be legal where you live, but not here.

Randall