Re: rear wheel bearings

To: jmaher0343@bresnan.net, Randall Young <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: Re: rear wheel bearings
From: "Michael Andrews" <mandrews53@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 20:06:26 -0700
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
It's True! I just had it done to my car (it has a late TR3 axle)-- Don't
forget to put new seals in. My change came about due to the seal failure-the
bearing change was an added bonus--The tool makes it a quick job--Herman
VanDenAkker has one and is a pleasant way to spend the day (don't forget to
bring beer).Make sure he puts the new ones on you will need a press and he
makes it look easy. Mike Andrews TR2inLA